Module 1 -Foundation Natal Anatomy/Physiology and Assessment
1. Pregnancy into Post Natal Period Alignment
2. The Post Natal Core & Pelvic Floor
3. The Myofascial System During Pregnancy into the Post Natal Period
4. The Birthing Processes and Implications for Post Natal Recovery
5. Indepth Post Natal Pre-Screening (including Pelvic Health Pre-Screening)
6. The Perfect Post Natal Initial Consultation Masterclass.
7. How to Carry Out and Interpret a Simple Visual Alignment Assessment.
Bonus Content Interview - What's 'Normal' After Birth and When To Seek Referral For Your Clients - Interview with Michelle Lyons, Women's Health Physiotherapist.
*NEW Bonus Content Interview - Referring to and How Women's Health Physiotherapy Can Help Your Post Natal Clients - Interview with Michelle Lyons, Women's Health Physiotherapist.
Bonus Content Video Interview - Going Deeper With Pelvic Anatomy - Bladder Dysfunction Terminologies, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Hernias + Pessaries 101 - Interview with Sue Croft, Women's Health Physiotherapist.
*NEW Bonus Content Interview - The Post Natal Client and the Fascial System Explored - Interview with Derrick Price of Institute of Motion.
Module 2 - Honing Your Hands-On Assessment & Remedial Therapy Strategies To Facilitate Core Restore for the Post Natal Client
1. Performing/Assessing & Categorizing Post Natal Core Function - Diastasis, Breathing Patterns, Intrinsic Core Synergy® & Considerations/Strategies for the C-Section Client
2. Modern Integrated Movement Based Pelvic Floor Exercise® - Theory & Application
3. Hands on & off 'Release Strategies' and Dynamic Mobilizations for the Post Natal Client to Facilitate Core Restore.
4. *NEW How to carry out a simple but effective Visual Alignment Assessment and prescribe suitable 'releases' and mobilizations to restore freedom.
5. *NEW - Adapting the myofascial Foam Roller for use with the Post Natal client - essential information for the Diastasis client.
* New Bonus Content Video Presentation - Constipation and C-Section Scar Soft Tissue/Massage Strategies
Module 3 - Restoring The Post Natal Core Via Bespoke Integrated Functional Training - A Modern & Revolutionary Approach
1. The Crunchless Core®- Post Natal - Theory and Application of Modern Integrated Core Restore Post Birth
2. Holistic Diastasis Healing® - Key Antatomy, Rationale and Targeted Exercise Prescription To Help Clients Back to Optimal Function
3. Holistic C-Section Recovery® - Reconnection & Scar-Tissue Strategies for the Post Natal Client
4. Motherhood Movement Patterns® Theory, Practical Application & Programming - Modern Functional Training For REAL Moms with REAL lives.
*NEW ADDITIONAL Re-Launch Bonus Content - Adapting Modern Functional Fitness Tools For The Pregnant & Post Natal Client
Extensive video library detailing how to adapt the everyday integrated with functional tools that you would find in the average gym or fitness facility for use with the Pregnant, Post Natal or 'Core Compromised' female client.
Tools include: Loaded Movement Training using the ViPR, Mega Bands, Lightweight Resistance Bands and Kettlebells. Gym floor functional kit such as Suspension Trainers, Dumbbells, Bosu and Swiss Balls - ESSENTIAL CONTENT for moving your client on to the gym/fitness activities that she previously enjoyed.
Module 4 - Holistic Post Natal Nutrition & Endocrine System
1. Deep Nutrition for Post Natal Healing and Hormonal Balance
2. The Post Natal Endocrine System
3. Modern Fat Loss Protocols Tailored for the Post Natal Client
Bonus Content Video Interview- The Post Natal Endocrine System and the Peri-menopausal Mom - Interview with Jessica Drummond of the Integrative Pelvic Health Institute.
*NEW Bonus Video Interview - Getting Help With Post Natal Endocrine Imbalances - Dr. Anu Arasu, Bio-Identical and Hormone Replacement Specialist.
Module 5 - Wowing, Wooing, Attracting, Serving and Keeping Your Post Natal Clients
1. Mastering Your On-Line Socal Media Strategies
2. Mastering Your Off-Line Community Strategies
3. Access to the 'I Love WordPress' On-Line, Real-Time, Self Paced Tutorials
4. Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Getting In Front of those Mommies!
5. Feminizing Your Business & Truly Speaking to and Connecting With Women
6. Programming Beyond the 'Post Natal' Years
7. The Ante-Post Natal Client Life-Cycle.....How to plan your business to avoid dips in income and keep you client even after their return to work
Bonus Content Video Interview - Charging Your Worth, Being Visible and Working ON Your Business - An Interview with Rachel Holmes, The UK's Top Fitness Entrepreneur
*NEW - Bonus Content Video Presentation - Reaching More People on Facebook 101 - Simple but highly effective strategies for even the most tech challenged.
*NEW - Bonus Content - Module 1 of Launch My Passion Project by Rachel Holmes + Jenny Burrell - Module 1 Presentations
Module 1: Preparing For The Work Of Creating Your Passion Project + Truly Defining Your Customer Avatar
- Creating and maintaining a ‘workers’ mindset – Key strategies for daily physical and mental energy management.
- Getting clear on what you WANT versus HOW MUCH TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAVE to what’s required to make your dreams come true.
- Daily organisation to ensure your focus and productivity.
- Nailing down your Product(s)/Offering(s).
- Deciding your position in the market.
- Deciding on your delivery medium – Live, On-Line, Blended/Multi-Platform
- Identifying and locating your ideal client(s) and how you can help them on and off-line.
- Creating your very own ‘Purple Cow’.
- The ‘Big Rocks’ of Product Creation.
Module 6 - Putting It All Together
How to take all the key elements of this amazing education, add your individual special sauce and create a wonderful class, small group or 1-1 session. Jenny will give you the benefit of her 16 years of working with the Post Natal client and provide inspiration and guidance on how to combine all the elements of programme creation into an extra special, stand-out session.
BONUS DONE-FOR-YOU CONTENT
- Life-time support via Exclusive Candidate Facebook Group
- Access to and full use of the Burrell Education female anatomy/Pelvic Health artwork library
- 2 MP3 'Shhhh' Meditation Downloads for personal or use with clients
- The Burrell Education Nutrition For Healing and Hormonal Balance Recipe PDF & Power Point Presentation - Ideal for Client Attraction Talks
- Rebrandable Done-For-You - Post Natal Fat Loss - Client Manual
Additional Info + FAQ's
This Advanced CPD is now accessible in full, immediately on purchase and is delivered via a blend of Voiced Over PowerPoint Presentations supported by candidate PDFs and video lectures/presentations.
Multiple Choice End of Module Tests (10 - 20 Questions) will be available for candidates to take on-line after each Module has ended. All tests and case study when combine = the final exam for this Advanced CPD. We estimate that you will need to set aside a minimum of 2-4 hours of study time for each module.
Testimonials for Advanced CPD in Modern Post Natal