For most wellness professionals, there comes a time when they feel ready to GO DEEPER into the roots of mental wellbeing and the ‘change process’ for both themselves and with the women they serve. There comes a time when professionals feel ready focus on WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO THEM….NOW and how they want their work with women to develop and deepen as their own awareness and needs change. If this sounds like you, then you’ll be very interested in this brand new ‘200 Hour Coaching Women Diploma’.
This Diploma will be a ‘TRANSFORMATIONAL VESSEL’ for both the Coach and the Coachees that they will eventually serve. Drawing on the worlds of Coaching, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Counselling, Psychotherapy plus Somatic, Self-Compassion and Polyvagal Theories.
You’ll be pleased to know that this 6 month long diploma is NOT ALL ABOUT BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT CLIENTS IN WORKING OUT THEIR S.M.A.R.T GOALS and the G.R.O.W Model! It’s truly not that kind of Coaching. Here we ask more of ourselves as Coaches and in turn, support clients to do the same. Because as well as what most would consider a standard ‘How to Coach Curriculum’, we’ll also be paying equal attention to ROOT CAUSES of personal distress, such as CORE VALUES + BELIEFS, PERSONAL/FAMILIAL HISTORY and BEING ‘TRAUMA INFORMED’.
We will focus on not only how to THINK DIFFERENTLY but also how to FEEL DIFFERENTLY. Working from the ‘top down’ (mind + brain science) and the ‘bottom up’ (somatic/bodyfull activities).
This Diploma is about raising the vibration and consciousness of women (you and the client), helping women to understand the RADICAL POWER of PAUSING, to becoming more PRESENT in their own lives, in order to gain new PERSPECTIVES + PRIORITIES. New PERSPECTIVES, PRIORITIES, and new ways of being then develop PROSILIENCE (an accumulation of RESILIENCE) and from this place of authenticity and deep self-inquiry, they start to TAKE ACTION and build the PURPOSE DRIVEN LIVES of their dreams!
I deeply feel that this is not only possible with the right education, support and guidance, but it’s actually EVERY WOMAN’S BIRTH-RIGHT! “We weren’t meant or built to do this alone!“
Are you ready for your next step of your Women’s Wellness Professional journey??
200 Hour Course Outline – January to October 2023 – Cohort 1
20 Places Available
This Training Is For You If…..
- You’ve been working in the Women’s Wellness Industry for some time and YOU ARE READY TO GO DEEPER with your clients and start working on their ‘root causes’ in order to achieve LONG LASTING CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION
- You want to create a part of your business that isn’t reliant on you physically being in the room with clients
- You want to create a business that will ‘age well’ and give you financial income without wearing workout clothes
- You’re interested and excited to ‘do your own work’ too as part of the learning process
- You want to be able to provide Therapeutic Coaching for Women individually and in small groups, in person or via Zoom
- You’re dying to have the skills, language and thought process that enable you to ask better questions of your clients and KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE ANSWERS
- You’ve started to feel limited by only being able to offer MOVEMENT AND NUTRITION as ‘solutions’ and KNOW that deeper results involve working on what’s going on in clients’ minds and their histories
- You’ve had a lot of ‘life experience’ yourself and feel that you have a lot to share with clients but want to do so in a more formal capacity
- You feel the time is right to ‘future-proof’ your business and statistics for Mental Distress increase and the fallout from the Pandemic continues
- You want to be part of creating REAL, LONG-LASTING CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION in the lives of your clients
- You want to be able to access a toolbox of strategies, theories and techniques to use with your clients
- You want to be part of a heartfelt, compassionate community of other women on the same journey as yourself
LINK TO JENNY BURRELL’S COACHING, COUNSELLING, PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGY CV
Part 1: Coaching Theory + Mental Distress
- Mental Distress, Modern Life + The Myth of ‘Normal’
- What is Coaching?
- Why ‘Therapeutic Coaching For Women’?
- The Impact of Chronic Stress on the Bodies + Lives of Women
- The Importance of Being ‘Trauma’ Informed Within Coaching
- Contracting + ‘The Frame’
- The Therapeutic Coaching Relationship + Partnership
Fortnightly Zoom Classroom Timings
- 10.00 – 10.30 – Personal Checking-In + Setting the Frame – 30 mins
- 10.30 – 1pm – Theory Tutorial + Discussion 1.5 hours
- 1pm – 2pm – Lunch Break – 1 hour
- 2.00 – 3.30pm Coaching Demo + Feedback/Discussion + Role Plays
- 3.30 – 4.00 – Reflective Space – END
- These Zoom Classes will be held on Thursdays 10am – 4pm UK time (starting 12th January 2023)
Fortnightly Zoom Classroom Dates
- 12th + 26th January
- 9th + 23rd February
- 16th + 30th March
- 11th + 25th May
- 15th + 29th June
- 13th + 27th July
- 7th + 21st September
- 12th + 26th October
- 9th + 23rd November
You’ll choose this education if you’re ready to GO DEEPER both within yourself and with the women you serve. You’re ready to step into a FORMAL THERAPEUTIC COACHING ROLE.
This education is ideal for anyone already certified to work with women throughout their lifespan in the world of Health, Nutrition, Movement, Fitness, Wellness, Soft Tissue Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Perinatal Care and Physiotherapy. This first cohort will be attuned to the UK time zone – 10am til 4pm GMT. Candidates need to be aware of the ‘live’ nature of this course and that 80% attendance of the ‘Thursday Classroom’ is required to become accredited.
Accreditation for this Diploma will be sought via CIMSPA, ThinkTree and CPD Approval.
Your certificate will read that you have achieved a DIPLOMA IN THERAPEUTIC COACHING FOR WOMEN. On completion of all elements of the Diploma, you’ll be a Therapeutic Women’s Coach.
The ‘LIVE’ portion of this Diploma will be held on Zoom. You’ll need a computer or tablet and a reliable/stable internet connection. And a willingness to be part of a transformational process.
Yes, of course, there will be a dedicated Facebook Group for each cohort hosted by Jenny Burrell and the support team.
The amount of time you’ll need to spend will vary throughout the course due to the need to complete case-study coaching sessions and write-ups but a baseline of 3 hours per week should be sufficient + the fortnightly, whole day class via Zoom.
Your first payment whether in full or via instalments secures your spot and access to ALL available content!
Forever! You have ETERNAL ACCESS to all content purchased. This access will not extend to updates to the course beyond your period of study for certification.
Yes please see below for the Certification Requirements – ALL ELEMENTS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED
- Introduction, Orienteering and Housekeeping Session – 90 mins – 1 week ahead of start date
- Fortnightly, Whole Day, Zoom Classes – January 2023 to November 2023
- April and August = ‘Self-Led Learning’ Months
- Bi-weekly Thursday Fortnightly Classes = 10am til 4pm (See ALL Dates Above)
- 80% attendance required of the LIVE Thursday classes required for certification
- All live sessions recorded for later/ongoing reference
- End of Module Multi-Choice Testing
- 20 Written Client Case Studies
- 2 Client Coaching Video Submissions
You can view our policy on refunds and cancellations here .
Your Investment = £1,997.00 (Payable in up to 24 monthly instalments)
Accreditation for this Diploma will be sought via ThinkTree, CIMSPA and CPD Accreditation