This Certification has been a LONG TIME COMING!
And via this INTERACTIVE LIVESTREAM format, we have the potential to be together from the comfort of wherever you are in the world!
For possibly a decade my mantra has been….”soft tissue therapy comes before movement/exercise prescription for Diastasis Rehab” and that "touch is a VITAL part of the healing process too" and that "Diastasis Rehab is a WHOLE WOMAN, WHOLE BODY, WHOLE LIFE event", so finally, this is the opportunity to demonstrate EXACTLY WHY + HOW with bells on!
This Blended Learning with Interactive Live Stream (you can feedback, ask questions and request alternative camera angles) takes place over two days with Jenny working in REAL TIME with live models. This education is supports ‘bringing women home to the innate wisdom of their bodies’ and empowering them with life-time self-care tools. The additional content also serves to support professionals to start a new narrative that transforms Diastasis Recti from a DYSFUNCTION to an opportunity to FULLY support a woman's post birth recovery from a 'wholistic' foundation.
This course follows the NEW Burrell Education 2.0 Protocols for Diastasis Rehab – All the S’s to ensure that every part of the screening to aftercare process is deeply rooted in compassionate care and the power of promoting possibility to all of our clients.
Course Contents Pre-Learning
- Current Theory, A&P, Research and Diastasis Recti Rehab Consensus
- The Anatomy of the Abdominal Wall and Lumbopelvic Region
- Fascia and the Myofascial System/Myofasical Lines
- Fascial Continuities – Anterior to Posterior Pelvis
- The Power and Perception of Touch and Cutaneous Mechanoreceptors
- The C-Section Procedure + Scar Considerations
- The Anatomy of Optimal Respiration
- Optimal Nutrition & Lifestyle To Support Healthy Connective Tissue
- Theory and rationale of the adjunct techniques used in the Live Stream Days STR (Soft Tissue Release), ‘Body Position Drivers’, Instrument Assisted Massage, Silicone Cupping, Long Hold Myofascial Release and Kineseotaping
Course Contents LIVE STREAM
Working on a series of LIVE MODELS throughout the 2 days, we'll cover.......
- Postural/Alignment Assessment - Supine, Static Standing and Dynamic
- Breathing Strategy Assessment and Rehab Strategies
- Ab Wall + Lumbo Pelvic Complex Assessment
- Ab Wall, Diaphragm to Pelvic Floor Synergy
- Assessment and Soft Tissue Solutions for the Myofascial Deep Front Line
- Assessment and Soft Tissue Solutions for the Myofascial Front Line
- Assessment and Soft Tissue Strategies for the Thoracic Back
- Assessment and Soft Tissue Strategies for the Lumbopelvic Complex
- Kineseotaping to support Diastasis Recti
- 6 Step Progressive Loading of the Abdomen - Supine, Prone, Seated, Standing, Standing Dynamic, Standing Athletic
- ESSENTIAL Movements to Begin Every Diastasis Rehab Progamme
- Moving on to WHOLE-BODY Integrated Diastasis Rehab – for a Whole Woman, with a Whole Life!
Post Course Content
- ETERNAL ACCESS to the recording of the LIVE DAYS.
- ETERNAL ACCESS to beautiful video recordings of ALL the strategies and techniques used over the 2 live stream days including assessment and screening strategies.
- PDF Downloads of client screening forms for the Post Natal client.
- How to perform a static and dynamic Alignment Assessment including key palpation points for the Natal client - instructional video.
- Your education will include a bonus module on Optimal Nutrition for Healing in the Post Natal period (1 hour pre-recorded lecture) which you'll access in full in the post-course content.
- **BUSINESS CONTENT**How to Attract, Retain and Gain Referrals by Creating Your 'Signature Offering' – A Step By Step Guide.
- Guest Tutor Pre-Recorded Content - Louise Hartin (Midwife Educator) - 'The Anatomy and Surgical Process of the C-Section Procedure'
- Guest Tutor Pre-Recorded Content - Lois Bickerton (Women's Health Physiotherapist and Pelvic Embodiment Expert) - 'The Art of Pelvic Embodiment'
- Guest Tutor Pre-Recorded Content - Anna Crowle (Women's Health Physiotherapist and Biotensegrity Researcher) - 'Scars, Adhesions and Abdominal Rehab'
Course Pre-Requisites & Accreditation
- You must already be a fully certified Massage Therapist or Physio Therapist with hands-on skills and this is a CPD where you are advancing on from basic massage skills.
- This CPD will be accredited by the Sports Therapy Association and Thinktree.
How Will This All Work? How Will I Learn? How Am I Assessed? How Am I Supported?
- On purchase of this education, whether by instalments of in full, you will automatically be sent your login details to the BE Membership Portal where all the ONLINE - SELF-STUDY CONTENT is located.
- You'll also be sent the link to access the Facebook Support Group for this course where you'll be able to communicate with Jenny and the team in order to support your self study.
- There is a 20 question test at the end of your ONLINE THEORY CONTENT that you need to pass with an 80% pass mark (multiple tries are allowed).
- After you've completed your study of the ONLINE THEORY AND PRACTICAL CONTENT, you'll attend the INTERACTIVE LIVESTREAM where Jenny will go through the techniques within the 5 Practical Session listed above and you will have an opportunity to either practice your skills alongside or observe and ask question/gain clarification on the techniques demonstrated.
- In order to receive your certificate for this course, you will need to create a video of yourself demonstrating any 2 techniques taken from this course and explain your rationale for their use in a treatment session. Once this is received and assessed by the team as a pass, you will have officially completed your course and will receive your certificate via our online portal.
- Beyond the 'study to certification' period, all candidates are able to receive additional support via the Burrell Education Student Support Group.
Next Course Date: Thursday 16th and Friday 17th June, 2022
10am - 3pm UK both days
Your Total Investment:
£597 Until 31st May, 2022
12 monthly instalments @ £58.08
9 monthly instalments @ £77.44
6 monthly instalments @ £116.17
3 monthly instalments @ £232.33
2 monthly instalments @ £348.50
This is a 2 Certification Course and includes ‘access on purchase’ to the full ONLINE Certification:
Kineseotaping for the Pregnant and Post Birth Client