IT'S BACK!! This newly updated Burrell Education BEST SELLER is ready to roll out across the UK in 2017.
If your previous Post Natal education was a little high on theory and low on practical application and actually HOW TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY WITH CLIENTS and get them the results they asked for, this CPD Course will, without a doubt, improve your confidence, hands-on skills and your ability to attract potential clients. If you need a ready-to-go system to plug into your business, this course is perfect for you! We take care of the essential THEORY via on-line pre-learning so that this frees you up for practising your hands-on assessments and practical skills. Every professional serving this population MUST be able to test for Diastasis and know what to do with what we find....we need to ensure that the clients' core elements are working in synergy and we need to know how to truly progress exercise and core/Pelvic Floor prescription according to the ability of the women in front of us. In this education, we also ensure there’s sufficient time to help you up-level your business strategies so that you can put your education to work immediately after the course. If you’re working with Post Natal women, regardless of your discipline, you will LOVE this education.
This newly re-vamped, updated and unique blended education is ideal for those who want to ‘be more, do more and achieve more‘ in their own practise and for their clients and is centered on the Burrell Education ‘6 Pillars of Modern Post Natal Fitness/Wellness Programming’.
Course Contents Pre-Learning
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory 101
- The ‘Kegel Continuum’
- Links to Full Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources for the UK
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101 Presentation
- Diastasis Healing Theory 2016 Update Presentation
- Optimal Nutrition for Post Natal Recovery Essential Elements Presentation
- Fat Loss theory + protocols for the Post Natal client Presentation
- Pre-Screening the Post Natal Client Video Presentation
- Birthing Videos – Vaginal Birth, C-Section, C-Section Adhesion + Scar Tissue, Episiotomy + Repair
Course Contents LIVE
- National Post Natal Exercise Guidelines, Birthing Stats and where we currently are with Post Natal care
- Special considerations when working with the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – EASY ALIGNMENT ASSESSMENT in the Post Natal period
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Post Natal client – ‘stretching’ REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the deep core
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- Integrated Functional Exercise for The Post Natal Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition For Post Natal Recovery – CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL – Assessing and ‘grading’ the Post Natal core – testing for Diastasis Recti + Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy®
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS – ‘Putting It All Together’ – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming for an early through til late/restored Post Natal client
- PRACTICALS – Mindfulness, meditation and restorative practices for the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’
Post Course Content
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education – hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the online learning portal + content
- Video content of Diastasis Recti Testing and Testing for Intrinsic Core Synergy®
- Eternal access to the extensive post course exercise video library – including nearly 100 filmed Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core’ Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions – EVERYTHING you need to create a ‘standout’ programme that GETS RESULTS! And you can return to view them over and over again!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content – for sharing with your clients
- Visual Alignment Assessment video tutorial
- Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client full video tutorial
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’ Video Presentations
Additional Info + FAQs
Full Payment @ £247
2 Monthly Instalments @ £123.50
3 Monthly Instalments @ £82.33
Final UK 2017 Course Date + Location
London - Grange Hotel Holborn 9am til 5pm
with Jenny Burrell + Master Trainer Julie Balson
Sunday 12th November 2017
What happens next after booking?
- After you have chosen your date and made your purchase, you’ll be sent your LOGIN DETAILS to access the Pre-Learning, if you don’t receive your login details to your normal inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!
- Login to the Burrell Education online portal and follow the Pre-Learning directions. You need to view all the content within and when you feel satisfied, please take the multiple choice test that counts towards your final certification. YOU MUST complete and pass this test before attending the Live Day – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you have any questions and queries about your LOGIN INFO or the Pre-Learning Content, please message within the BURRELL EDUCATION STUDENT FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP.
Jenny Burrell and Master Trainer Julie Balson
Testimonials for Modern Post Natal Assessment + Exercise CPD
Quenched my thirst to do more future learning so I can be the most effective myself when women have so much going on at this stage.Amba Cooper, Amba Yoga
Have previously taken this course with a different service provided, I never felt I had the knowledge to teach a pregnancy or Post Natal class. However after Jenny s course - I can't wait to get going, it was amazing - I now feel knowledgable, motivated but most of all supported, I have already been on and used the support group - I really could ask for more from a course - 5 STAR all the way.
Thank you Burrell Education.Jill Purdy, Fitness For All
From the moment I signed up with the pre-learning videos everything was highly organised, professional and obviously at the top of the game.
The day of the course was excellent. The information was great, practical and delivered in a fun but informative manner.
But, the learning doesn't stop at the moment you leave the venue. The follow up, support and ongoing information makes you feel like you are never alone in your learning and development.
I can't recommend the Modern Post Natal and Burrell Education highly enough. It is a no brainer for anyone looking at studying postnatal exercise and assessment.Lyndon Littlefair, Yummy Tummies
I'm new to this industry having only been working within it for 1 year. I found my pre and post natal qualification totally based on theory and felt that it didn't equip me to serve my ladies well. I did one of Jenny's online courses which gave me a good steer, but this live course was awesome.
Jenny is a brilliant instructor. Knowledgable, funny and focused, the day was well structured, had good pace and I have learnt so much! On top of that, I feel more confident about the bits of the business I was doing already and found Jenny's energy and enthusiasm infectious- I'm ready to transform my business.
Do not hesitate to do this course if you work with this population, need a bit of confidence, want some hands on training and to feel inspired!Annie Faith, Annie Faith Fitness