WE'RE READY!! This updated Burrell Education BEST SELLER is ready for 2019 bookings!
If your previous Post Natal education was a little high on theory and low on practical application and actually HOW TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY WITH CLIENTS and get them the results they asked for, this CPD Course will, without a doubt, improve your confidence, hands-on skills and your ability to attract potential clients. If you need a ready-to-go system to plug into your business, this course is perfect for you! We take care of the essential THEORY via on-line pre-learning so that this frees you up for practising your hands-on assessments and practical skills. Every professional serving this population MUST be able to test for Diastasis and know what to do with what we find....we need to ensure that the clients' core elements are working in synergy and we need to know how to truly progress exercise and core/Pelvic Floor prescription according to the ability of the women in front of us. In this education, we also ensure there’s sufficient time to help you up-level your business strategies so that you can put your education to work immediately after the course. If you’re working with Post Natal women, regardless of your discipline, you will LOVE this education.
This newly updated and unique blended education is ideal for those who want to ‘be more, do more and achieve more‘ in their own practice and for their clients and is centered on the Burrell Education ‘6 Pillars of Modern Post Natal Fitness and Wellness Programming’.
Course Contents Pre-Learning
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory 101
- The ‘Kegel Continuum’® - How to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor Beyond Kegels
- Links to current Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources for the UK
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101 Presentation
- Diastasis Healing Theory 2018 Update Presentation & Further Learning Resources
- Optimal Nutrition for Post Natal Recovery Essential Elements Presentation
- Fat Loss theory + protocols for the Post Natal client Presentation
- Pre-Screening the Post Natal Client Video Presentation, Pelvic Health Red Flags and Referral Pathways
- Birthing Videos – Vaginal Birth, C-Section, C-Section Adhesion + Scar Tissue, Episiotomy + Repair
- **NEW for 2019** - The C-Section Procedure, Scars + Adhesions - Considerations for 'Return To Exercise'
- **NEW for 2019** - Red Flags and Clinical Referral Reasons in the Perinatal Period - Interview with Nina Parnham - Midwife
Course Contents LIVE
- National Post Natal Exercise Guidelines, Birthing Stats and where we currently are with Post Natal care
- Special considerations when working with the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – EASY ALIGNMENT ASSESSMENT in the Post Natal period
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Post Natal client – ‘stretching’ REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the deep core
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- **NEW for 2019 - Simple Faulty Breathing Pattern Corrections
- Integrated Functional Exercise for The Post Natal Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition For Post Natal Recovery – CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL – Assessing and ‘grading’ the Post Natal core – testing for Diastasis Recti + Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy®
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS – ‘Putting It All Together’ – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming for an early through til late/restored Post Natal client
- **NEW for 2019** - Perinatal Depression and Post Natal Depletion - How to support your clients to get help
- **NEW for 2019** - The Burrell Education Business Hub - Foundation Module - Overview
Post Course Content
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education – hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the Burrell Education online learning portal + content
- Video content of Diastasis Recti Testing and Performing/Testing for Intrinsic Core Synergy®
- Eternal access to the extensive post course exercise video library – including nearly 100 filmed Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core’ Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions – EVERYTHING you need to create a ‘standout’ programme that GETS RESULTS! And you can return to view them over and over again!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content – for sharing with your clients
- Visual Alignment Assessment video tutorial
- Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client full video tutorial
- **NEW for 2019** - The Burrell Education Business Hub - Foundation Module - Implementation Videos + Workbook
Additional Info + FAQs
What happens next, after booking?
- After you have chosen your date and made your purchase, you’ll be sent your LOGIN DETAILS to access the Pre-Learning, if you don’t receive your login details to your normal inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!
- Login to the Burrell Education online portal and follow the Pre-Learning directions. You need to view all the content within and when you feel satisfied, please take the multiple choice test that counts towards your final certification. YOU MUST complete and pass this test before attending the Live Day – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you have any questions regarding your LOGIN INFO or queries about the Pre-Learning Content, please message within the BURRELL EDUCATION STUDENT FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP.
Full Payment @ £247
2 Monthly Instalments @ £123.50
3 Monthly Instalments @ £82.33
NEW DATES FOR 2019
London - Grange Hotel Holborn 9am til 5pm
with Jenny Burrell + Master Trainer Julie Balson
Sunday 10th March 2019
Sunday 21st July 2019
Testimonials for Modern Post Natal Exercise CPD
Take a look at the Modern Pregnancy Exercise LIVE CPD too...