Modern Pregnancy Exercise Prescription – LIVE
Course Contents Pre-Learning
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory during Pregnancy
- The 'Kegel Continuum'
- Motherhood Movement Patterns® during Pregnancy
- Links to Full Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources for your Country
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101
- Pre-Screening the Pregnant Client - Cautions, Contraindications and Red Flag Conditions
- Foetal Development Throughout the Trimesters Video Series
- Birth Style + Interventions Videos - C-Section, Vaginal, Episiotomy, Forceps and Ventous
- Epidural explained
- Obstetric Choleostasis explained
- Pre-Eclampsia explained
Course Contents LIVE
- Australia +NZ National Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines + Birthing Stats
- Special considerations when working with the Pregnant client
- Global Optimal Nutrition Guidelines During Pregnancy + Useful Resources
- PRACTICAL - Assessing alignment changes during Pregnancy
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Pregnant client - 'stretching' REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the core during Pregnancy
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- Implication of Training the Pregnant Core and Pelvic Floor
- Regressed Integrated Functional Exercise for The Pregnant Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition During Pregnancy - CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL - Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy® during Pregnancy
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS - 'Putting It All Together' – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming throughout all 3 Trimesters
- PRACTICALS - Mindfulness, meditation and birth preparation practices for the Pregnant Client
- PRACTICAL - Getting your Pregnant client out of pain - Simple soft-tissue strategies for back pain, Piriformis pain, knee pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for non-massage therapist.
- The 4th Trimester and supporting your clients return to exercise in the Post Natal period.
- The Burrell Education 'Business Hack' - Attracting, serving and retaining the Pregnant client MASTERCLASS.
Post Course Content - You have ETERNAL ACCESS TO THIS CONTENT!
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education - hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the online learning portal + content
- Video content of Assessing Alignment During Pregnancy and the rationale for creating a suitable 'release and mobilization' programme adaptable throughout the Trimesters.
- Eternal access to the course exercise video library - Nearly 100 filmed exercises including Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions - EVERYTHING you need to create a 'standout' programme that GETS RESULTS!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content - for sharing with your clients
- Adapting Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Pregnant client full video tutorial
- Getting your Pregnant client out of pain video's - Simple soft-tissue strategies for back pain, Piriformis pain, knee pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for non-massage therapist.
- The Burrell Education 'Business Hack' - Attracting, serving and retaining the Pregnant client MASTERCLASS Video Presentations