Welcome Pelvic Flow and Freedom, this new and innovative ON-LINE, ACCESS ANYWHERE slice of deliciousness for your Pelvic wellbeing!
In the world of 'Pelvic Health and Wellbeing', there's a LOT of information out there about Kegels, building Pelvic Floor Strength, improving dysfunction and altogether a lot of focus on the grizzly side of both the internal and external soft tissues and bony structures of the pelvis. What happens when the attention shift to creating 'Pelvic Flow and Freedom'? Making your Pelvis both inside and out, simply feel and move well.
What happens when the attention shifts to connecting to this pivitol part of our being in a thankful, appreciative, celebratory and supportive manner as opposed to simply 'performing our prescriptive exercise to improve working order'? What happens when we just simply celebrate that we have a pelvis and it's constituents and spend some quality time in community with it and the rest of our body?
That in a nutshell is what Pelvic Flow and Freedom is all about......a celebration of our magnificent Pelvises. I'm firmly a believer in the term, 'never give up on soft tissue', because for sure it never gives up on us and no matter how neglected, as soon as we start to show unconditional love and attention, it ALWAYS responds favourably. So enough chitter chatter, let's take some time to show some love to the heart of our body, the heart of all movement.....let's dive in!
- What’s Going When We Move Soft Tissues via Soft Tissue Therapies, Self Massage and Movement/Exercise?
- Mechanoreceptors and the Proprioceptive Nature of Fascia and Other Soft Tissues
- Fascia, Trauma and Scars
- The Pelvic Bowl Soft Tissue Anatomy and Physiology
- Fascia 101 – Lecture with Paul Edmondson of the Gray Institute
- Fascia as a Proprioceptive Organ
- Nutrition for Soft Tissue Health
- The Pelvis Within the Global Myofascial System
- The Bony Pelvis Anatomy and Physiology
- The Pelvic Floor and Pelvic Fascial System
- Global and Local Pelvic Attachments and the Myofascial System
- Utilizing Whole Body Vibration to Assist in Creating Pelvic Flow and Freedom
- Performing your own ‘Pelvic Mobility Audit’
- Pelvic Flow and Freedom ‘Tools’
- Pelvic Pain, Tension and Dysfunctional Levels of Hypertrophy – When Too Much Tension and lack of mobility causes problems
- The Vagus Nerve, Respiration and Nervous System ‘Down-Training’ – creating and allowing space for change and transformation via the breath.
- 'Release Tools + Strategies' and How/Why They Work - including ViPR (TM), Yoga Tune Up Balls, Foam Rollers, the Breath, PIR, Bodyweight, Anatomical Drivers, Whole Body Vibration, StickMobility (TM), Naboso Technology Proprioceptive Mat (TM)......
- Performing Your Own Pelvic Mobility Audit
- 50+ Delicious ‘Local + Global Releases and Pelvic Mobilizations' - focusing on moving the whole body to affect the soft-tissues travelling via the pelvis in multiple planes both with and without release tools and focusing on the Pelvic Floor muscles and its proximal synergists in multiple planes
- Putting It All Together – Programming For Pelvic Flow and Freedom
- Breathing Better and Recognizing Breathing Dysfunction
- 3 Super Simple Meditation Techniques for Positive Vagal Tone
- My 'Go-To' List of Resources, Videos and References for Fascia, Pelvic Health, Mobility and Wellbeing
Your Investment: £347 - Instalments Available
6 Instalments @ 57.83
3 [email protected] £115.67
2 Instalments @£173.50
Need More Help Deciding Which Course is Best For You? Click Below!
Your Tutor: Jenny Burrell
Jenny Burrell is the Head of Burrell Education and with over 20 years dedicated to the fitness, soft-tissue therapy, nutrition of and wellness of the Pregnant, Post Natal and Peri-to-Post-Menopausal woman. Jenny travels the globe as a highly sought after international presenter and is also the creator of Holistic Core Restore®, a ground breaking, integrated suite of Pelvic Health programmes designed for women at all life phases and leads a global group of 80+ Licensees that span the globe. Burrell Education is dedicated to elevated the 'art and soul of serving women' to it's highest level.....#justaimforexcellent! You can find out more about Jenny, Burrell Education and Holistic Core Restore® here.