Welcome Pelvic Flow and Freedom, this new and innovative ON-LINE, ACCESS ANYWHERE slice of deliciousness for your Pelvic wellbeing!
In the world of 'Pelvic Health and Wellbeing', there's a LOT of information out there about Kegels, building Pelvic Floor Strength, improving dysfunction and altogether a lot of focus on the grizzly side of both the internal and external soft tissues and bony structures of the pelvis. What happens when the attention shift to creating 'Pelvic Flow and Freedom'? Making your Pelvis both inside and out, simply feel and move well.
What happens when the attention shifts to connecting to this pivitol part of our being in a thankful, appreciative, celebratory and supportive manner as opposed to simply 'performing our prescriptive exercise to improve working order'? What happens when we just simply celebrate that we have a pelvis and it's constituents and spend some quality time in community with it and the rest of our body?
That in a nutshell is what Pelvic Flow and Freedom is all about......a celebration of our magnificent Pelvises. I'm firmly a believer in the term, 'never give up on soft tissue', because for sure it never gives up on us and no matter how neglected, as soon as we start to show unconditional love and attention, it ALWAYS responds favourably. So enough chitter chatter, let's take some time to show some love to the heart of our body, the heart of all movement.....let's dive in!
- The Bony Pelvis Anatomy and Physiology
- The Pelvic Bowl Anatomy and Physiology
- Fascia 101
- The Myofascial System and the Pelvis
- Pelvic Pain, Tension, Hypertrophy
- Simple but Effective Nervous System Down-Training Strategies
- 'Release Tools' and How/Why They Work
- Your Pelvic Mobility Audit
- Your Personal Video Bank of Delicious 'Global Releases' - focusing on moving the whole body to affect the soft-tissues travelling via the pelvis in multiple planes both with and without Release Tools
- Your Personal Video Bank of Delicious 'Local Releases' - focusing on the Pelvic Floor muscles and its proximal synergists in multiple planes
- Sample Pelvic Flow and Freedom Sequences
- My 'Go-To' List of Resources for Pelvic Health, Mobility and Wellbeing
This Course Launches ONLINE on: Monday 11th June, 2018
Launch Price: £297
Your Tutor: Jenny Burrell
Jenny Burrell is the Head of Burrell Education and with over 20 years dedicated to the fitness, soft-tissue therapy, nutrition of and wellness of the Pregnant, Post Natal and Peri-to-Post-Menopausal woman. Jenny travels the globe as a highly sought after international presenter and is also the creator of Holistic Core Restore®, a ground breaking, integrated suite of Pelvic Health programmes designed for women at all life phases and leads a global group of 80+ Licensees that span the globe. Burrell Education is dedicated to elevated the 'art and soul of serving women' to it's highest level.....#justaimforexcellent! You can find out more about Jenny, Burrell Education and Holistic Core Restore® here.