Alright, alright, here we go! We've started the promotion EARLY for 2018 because the event is growing again and quite literally, to secure the same venue, which many of you felt was pretty much perfect, we had to book literally immediately.
So, we're sincerely hope that we'll have a lot of return attendees and also those of you who missed it last year, you now have ample planning time!
- We'll be at the Brighton Hilton Metropole again this year in the same rooms we used in 2017.
- But we'll have 3 rooms in 2018 instead of 2 - 2 rooms dedicated to Lectures and 1 room 100% dedicated to MOVEMENT AND HANDS ON/SOFT TISSUE THERAPY sessions.
- Like last year, we'll have the Dinner and Disco, but no new presenter search sorry! Although we will ask the wonderful Lucy back to update her on her year since winning. We'll just move swiftly from Dinner and Awards to DANCING, so that the early birds can get their rest!
- We'll have the Awards again, but this time you can enter the arena yourself and get your friends, family, colleagues and clients to vote for you!
- We'll also create WHITE SPACE on the timetable for people to have a brain rest and network/have community and we'll restrict the 'lunch and learn' topics to one room so that if you just want to eat your lunch in peace, or go outside for some fresh air that's cool too.
- We've extended the 'Pay In Instalments' to 9 months to truly make the event super affordable.
- PERFECT for Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, Physio, Massage and Bodyworkers of all description who serve WOMEN!
- We'll also have a block of 50 of the gorgeous discounted rooms available at the hotel again for attendees who want to stay on site . More details to follow.
- We've created a deep and thorough Business Pre-Con Summit that actually starts on April 1st and culminates in a live event on the 27th April! - See Below for full details....
All Presenters are LIVE in 2018 and will include, Jenny Burrell, Michelle Lyons, Danielle White, Emily Splichal, Rachel Holmes, Paul Edmonson, Jessica Drummond, Richard Scrivener, Emma Goodman, Vivienne Rounsley, Eliza Nearn, Jilly Bond, Kaisa Tuominen, Adam Daniels and Fiona Rogers - Presenter Biogs to come......
Lecture Topics - so far......
- The Anatomy of Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Causes, Repair and Pessaries - Michelle Lyons
- Fascia and the Fascial System Simplified - Paul Edmonson
- Expanding the Women's Health Physio Health Toolbox: Electrotherapy Updates - Fiona Rogers
- The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Life Hacks for Women - Emily Splichal
- Special Topics in Women's Health - Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids - Michelle Lyons
- Progressing the Return to Exercise Post Hysterectomy and POP Surgery - Michelle Lyons
- The Art of Coaching Client Compliance In 6 Key Steps -How To Get Your Clients To Follow Their Programme and Get RESULTS! - Jessica Drummond
- Fatigue, Depression-Anxiety and Pain... What fitness and physio professionals are getting wrong, and how to get women feeling great again? - Jessica Drummond
- Women's Health Professional Burnout: 3 Key Steps to Taking Care of YOU, so You Can Take Care of Your Clients - Jessica Drummond
- Bladder Pain/Interstitial Cystitis 101 - Jilly Bond
Movement and Hands-On Room - so far.......
- Brain Fit (TM) 2018 -Rachel Holmes
- The Essentials of Kineseotaping For the Pregnant and Post Natal Client - Danielle White
- Return to Running Post Birth - From Couch to Crushing It Again! - Michelle Lyons and Emma Goodman
- Pelvic Flow and Freedom LIVE - Jenny Burrell
- Soft Tissue Strategies for Diastasis Recti for the Non-Soft Tissue Therapist
- Holistic C-Section Recovery and Scar Work Bootcamp
- Barefoot Strong Bare (TM) Workout - Emily Splichal
- Fitness Pilates in Pregnancy - Rachel Holmes
- Women Lifting Heavy Masterclass with Modifications for Pregnancy + Post Natal - Richard Scrivener + Vivienne Rounsley
- Body and Brain Games - Staying Sharp, Fast and Vital in Midlife and Beyond - Jenny Burrell + Emily Splichal
Experiences, Expo and Extras - so far......
- 'White Space' Networking/Community/Connecting Time
- 'Barre, Bone + Balance Strong' Workout Experience - Eliza Learn
- Nabaso (TM) Technology Barefoot Science - Emily Splichal
- Juice Bar - Juicy Jo
- Sunrise Yoga + Gong/Sound Bath
- Whole Body Vibration HIIT - Mastering Movement for Menopause - Jenny Burrell + Paul Edmonson
- Whole Body Vibration Fitness Pilates - Rachel Holmes
- Dinner, Disco and Awards Ceremony
- Expo Stands
- Professional Brow and Smokey Eye Bar (Perfect for Saturday Night Dinner and Disco Prep) - Natasha Bulstrode
Pay In Full Weekend Pass - £247
Purchase before 31st August* to take advantage of 9 instalments of £28/month
Weekend Pass, Dinner, Disco and Awards Ceremony Pay In Full = £304
Purchase before 31st August* to take advantage of 9 instalments of £34/month
Dinner, Disco and Awards Ceremony = £57
Pay in Full
Pay in 9 x Monthly Instalments*
*Please note that as we move closer to the event, the ability to pay in extended instalments will lessen to ensure that all payments occur BEFORE the event. The PAY BEFORE 31st AUGUST option will be removed on 1st SEPTEMBER and replaced with a Pay in 6 Instalments option.
**NEW** Friday 27th April, 2018 - Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con
After the success of last April's weekend event in Brighton, one consistent feedback was 'we wanted more business content'....so you asked and now we'll deliver.....but of course this won't be any ordinary or piece-meal event.
We're going for RESULTS AND BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS!
Click PLAY on the video to hear what's involved.........but for sure this is a HUGE 'HEAD DOWN' OPPORTUNITY to finally get to grips with all those issues that make your business flow, grow be viable for automation and be a whole lot less stressful.
You need this if you know it's TIME for you to do the WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS instead of just WORKING IN YOUR BUSINESS!
with Jenny Burrell + Rachel Holmes
The LIVE DAY will be held in Brighton on Friday 27th April, 2018 as a pre-con to full Woman on Fire 2018 weekend on Saturday 28th + Sunday 29th.
Registration for WOF 'Business Summit' will closes 31st March, 2018 because........the 'Virtual Class' Starts 1st April to 26th April, 2018 - where you'll experience nearly A WHOLE MONTH of coaching by Jenny Burrell and Rachel Holmes in an online virtual classroom in a CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP.
Every Registrant receives their HARD COPY WOF 'Business Summit' Workbook before the virtual class begins.
Every Registrant is added to the Facebook Support Group on or just before 31st March to start working on the KEY TOPICS AS A FOUNDATION TO THE LIVE DAY!
The LIVE DAY will be the culmination a day of 'doing the work' and deep focus on your business for an intense month.LIVE DAY includes a wonderful lunch and light refreshments throughout the day in a wonderfully comfortable space.
Bring your laptop as you will need to access your website and Social Media channels throughout the LIVE DAY.
No more learning 'theoretically' about all the ESSENTIAL and cool stuff that can make your business work better.....LET'S GET IT DONE!
No more faffing around without a PLAN!.........LET'S GET IT DONE!
The 13 Woman on Fire 'Business Essentials'....there may be more as we go along too!
- Tech, Website, Social Media Audit + Re-Imagine - Where are you? What have you got nailed? What needs attention?
- Time-Suck Audit + Re-Imagine - Where are you wasting precious time in your day? How can you improve your efficiency? Where do you need both home and business support? How to create a reliable support system so you can focus on what matters.
- The story of you, your business and your brand.....getting VERY CLEAR on what you came here to do and who you want to serve and how.
- The Anatomy of Your Sales Page - in order to sell a product, you shouldn't be dealing with multiple emails, texts and DM's. If you're swamped by people needing to 'know more', then something is wrong with your sales page....get this page right, you'll sell more and cut out excessive over-communication.
- Getting your website fit-for-purpose.....there are key elements which improve CEO and improve the confidence of potential purchasers - let's get all of these on-point!
- Blogging, Your Newsletter and Website SEO 101 - often neglected but if you want people to find you and stay in touch with you, these needs to be on-point.
- Deciding how much you want to earn annually, designing your 'product ladder' and planning your most AUDACIOUS YEAR EVER!!! - Literally, here you are walked through the blueprint of how to actually hit your numbers.....a blueprint that you can simply rinse and repeat with a few tweaks, year after year.....stop hoping and start having a definitive plan for your revenue targets and exactly what you need to do to nail them.
- Planning your 'Social Media Week' in order to be effective and reduce your time scrolling!
- 3 Key Facebook Ads and how to master them and understanding and installing FB Pixels to find new and retarget 'interested' potential customers.
- Networking and Collaboration for shy people - how to make new business friends and create reciprocal and supportive
- Crushing Instagram - From collage apps to using hashtags, the how's and why's of getting to grips with this now ESSENTIAL PLATFORM.
- PayPal Essentials - From creating a Pay Now Button to creating Recurring Payments....everyone needs to get to grips with NOT TAKING CASH AND ABSOLUTELY GETTING RID OF PAY AS YOU GO so that at last your have beautiful cashflow!
- How to improve the value of your service, raise your prices painlessly and mean more to your clients.
Your Investment for......
1 Month of Being Coached by Jenny Burrell and Rachel Holmes Before the LIVE Event
Your Hard Copy Workbook
1 Day Live Intensive and Luncheon in Brighton
Access to the Community and Accountability Group Beyond the Event
|Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con - Pay in Full - £175|
|Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con - Before August 31st 2017
Early-Bird - 9 Instalments @ £20/Month
After 31st July 2017
|Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con
Pay in 2 instalments x £90
|Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con
Pay in 3 instalments x £60
|Woman On Fire Business Summit Pre-Con
Pay in Full at £175