Introducing this brand new Women's Wellness and Whole Body Vibration Workshop in Partnership with Power Plate dedicated to a deep focus on the needs of the women we serve......
In this FULL DAY Workshop we'll cover:
- The How's and Why's of Women's Wellness and Whole Body Vibration - the Science Made Simple + Safety and Contraindications
- The most up-to-date research relating to key Women's Wellness and Whole Body Vibration.
- Introduction to the Personal Power Plate - the smaller, portable machine.
The 'Big Rocks' of Women's Wellness and Whole Body Vibration including:
- The hormone regulating benefits of movement incorporating Whole Body Vibration
- Applications for improving Bone Health - Mid Life to Post Menopause
- Applications for improving Core Strength, Co-Ordination and Core Rehab
- Improving cardio-vascular health gains via a shorter workout window
- How to create 'non-exhausting' Mid-Life and Post Natal fat loss programmes for time/energy poor women
- Programming for low/lower impact High Intensity Interval Training using Whole Body Vibration
- Applications for improving mobility, flexibility and down-training the nervous system, perfect for 'frazzled women'
- Building and maintaining muscle mass to improve Metabolic Rate WITHOUT exhausting workouts
- An overview of Nutrition for Hormonal Balance to support fat loss goals
- Harnessing the power of the foot to improve balance and foot proprioception and reduce the potential for 'falls'
- 'Foot-Fastness' + Anti-Fall Drills that improve both cognition and proprioception incorporating Whole Body Vibration
- Female mental wellbeing and movement - the power of movement on mood and mind-state
- And so much more......
Whole Body Vibration Studies Of Interest
Whole Body Vibration and Wrist Fractures
Whole Body Vibration and Post Menopausal Bone Health
Proprioceptive Training Using WBV
WBV Training and Female Stress Incontinence Study
WBV and Male Incontinence Study
WBV and Pelvic Floor Activation in Nulliparous Women Study
Link to All Current Power Plate Research
There are 1000’s of mechanoreceptors in the skin of the plantar foot – they lose ‘sensitivity’ and functionality as we age unless we ‘TRAIN’ them!! They respond to vibration,textures, stretch and skin movement!
Overall, this workshop is designed to truly tie together the science of Whole Body Vibration with the needs of the women you serve. To demonstrate its worth regard some very key areas of concern to the female user, to demonstrate the ability to get great results in less time and overall how to create a programme within your business that will deliver RESULTS in LESS TIME!
This workshop will give you the tools an guidance to help you create a dedicated and progressed offering for either the 1-1 or the Small Group Training scenario.
Course Authors + Tutors
Jenny Burrell - Head of Burrell Education and Women's Wellness Consultant to Performance Health Systems.
Erica Minter - Director of Training, Education and Marketing Support - Asiapac and South Africa.
This course has been accredited by NASM
Full Workshop Contents
Full day of hands-on learning
Hard copy manual
ETERNAL ACCESS to the Burrell Education Online Portal of the filmed exercise library taught in the workshop
A Cut + Paste 6-8 Week Programme Template with Progressions and Regressions that you can make bespoke for your clients
Pre-Requisites - Who is This Course Suitable For?
Any Certified and Insured Movement, Fitness and Wellness Professional interested in or currently using Whole Body Vibration with a female client base. If you're from a Fitness, Physio, Pilates, Yoga, Soft Tissue discipline with movement and/or rehab at the heart of your practise, Whole Body Vibration is easily adaptable to your current skill-set. Please note that if you are not currently certified to use WBV, for insurance purposes you are STRONGLY ADVISED to take the online Certified Power Plate Trainer Education (CPPT) BEFORE you work with clients.
**New** The 2018 Dates - Chichester, West Sussex
Saturday 7th April, 2018 OR Saturday 8th September, 2018 - 10am til 5pm
This course has a limit of 10 participants to ensure that there is a maximum of 2 attendees to each
Personal Power Plate.
Price: £247 (Instalments Available)